HT2000FD 8” single-wafer Epitaxial Reactor
single-wafer Epitaxial Reactor
HT2000FD can deposit high quality epitaxial films at a low cost, contributing in improved performance and cost reduction of power devices. HT2000FD is an innovative, highly efficient and energy-saving epitaxial reactor capable of depositing films with a thickness of several micrometers to more than 150 µm continuously at a high speed by means of a vertical gas flow and high-speed wafer rotation.
Realize high-speed growth of ultra-thick epi film.
The reactor realized 8.5µm/min. of high-speed growth and less than ±1% of thickness uniformity simultaneously for 170µm of ultra-thick film.
- Continuous growth of more than 150µm of thick film.
- High-speed growth of more than 8µm/min.
- Low power consumption of 120 kVA or less.
- 20 to 30% of high gas conversion rate.
- Very small amount of by-products
- With a 150µm of film thickness
- ±1.5% or less of thickness uniformity
- ±3.0% or less of resistivity uniformity
Robot Wafer Handling
- Cassette to Cassette operation